Monday, February 05, 2007

Cocktail Mondays: The Polish Martini

I don't have a picture of this one, because I haven't had one in a long time, because I can't find bison grass vodka in this town, and that makes me very sad. But this is a delicious delicious drink and I highly recommend it. I recommend the bison grass vodka all by itself, in fact. It's not expensive and it's got a really interesting and subtle taste to it.

The Polish Martini
  • 1 part Zubrowka Bison Grass Vodka
  • 1 part Wyborowa Vodka (you can substitute another Polish vodka if you can't find this one)
  • 1 part Krupnik honey liqueur (I had to substitute the German Barenjager, which tastes good but is certainly not Polish)
  • 1 part pressed apple juice

Shake with ice and strain into cocktail glass. Garnish with lemon twist. Sit back and enjoy life.

Cross-posted at What the Hell is Wrong With You?

3 comments:

Canada said...

What, no picture? I am very disappointed! :)

Dr. Brazen Hussy said...

I'm disappointed too. :( But fear not, I made next week's drink instead and took a picture.

Canada said...

I hope you don't let these drinks go to waste. There's always UPS and a thermos . . .